Find a Doctor

To find a therapist, see Psychology Today’s therapist finder here by clicking here

To find a psychopharmacologist in your area (someone specializing in medication), go to the American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (ASCP) website.

Contact your local hospitals, or primary care physician, for professional doctor referrals in your area.

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.