Who We Are
Hopeful Cities™, an iFred.org project, was created based on research that suggests that hope is a teachable skill. It launched the first-ever Hopeful City of Reno, Nevada. It was created as a marketing plan in action that operationalizes hope as it creates awareness about the importance of it.
Hopeful Cities is a website full of resources any city can implement, and aims to equip the “how-to” of hope wherever it is needed: in the workplace, community, schools, and at home.
Activating Hope with Hopeful Cities
You can’t wish for a Hopeful City. Hope takes action. Hopeful Cities provides a playbook of ways to activate hope in your community. Every resource offered through Hopeful Cities can be downloaded for free or purchased for professional copies. It is up to you – the whole idea is to get hope for all that need it, and all start working together and practicing these skills.
You can activate hope with Hopeful Cities by:
- Taking the 30 Day Global Hope Challenge
- Teaching Hope with Hopeful Minds
- Measuring your Hope with Hope Scales
- Knowing the Five Keys for Hope
- Launching a Workplace Campaign
- Creating Public Service Announcements
- Getting Support
- Learning Hope Science
- Putting up Yard Signs
- Hanging Posters for Hope
- Sponsoring Hope Billboards
- Supporting Cause Marketing
- Creating Hope Art
- Planting Sunflower Gardens for Hope
- Making Hope Viral
- Coming up with your own
To learn more, visit www.hopefulcities.org.